- A HEALTHY AND INVIGORATING BEVERAGE. Focus, Relax and Enjoy a natural organic GABA source without pills and tablets. A GABA calm beverage and focused mind supplement. Lowers blood pressure, making it perfect for people suffering from high blood pressure.
- A REFRESHING, TOASTY, PLEASANT TASTING Specialty tea. This GABA tea can be enjoyed after meals and many times throughout the day. A soothing GABA wave – perfect as an early morning mood boost if a bit hung-over after a big night out.
- EXPERIENCE A GENTLE CALMING OF THE NERVES and a clarity of mind as you sip this pleasant tasting natural beverage. No need for expensive herbal supplements, nervousness supplements or other artificial pills.
- AIDS IN WEIGHT LOSS – ZERO CALORIES. Contains all the anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals of regular Oolong tea along with the added bonus of a GABA natural source. GABA health benefits include: Stress Relief, Increases mental alertness, Lowers anxiety levels, Calms and Relaxes nerves, Natural Sleep Aid, Assists Memory retention and fosters general well being.
- ORGANICALLY AND PESTICIDE FREE. Grown naturally in Taiwan and harvested by hand. Fully Camellia Sinensis tea leaves. No other additives or ingredients.
Publisher: Taiwan High Mountain
Details: The technology of GABA tea was developed in 1987 in Japan, then it was transferred to Taiwan where it was improved. GABA tea is oxidized like oolongs, only partially without oxygen access. Within 8-10 hours tea leaves are hold without air. Because of that the maximum acid is generated. And even with usual brewing acid is easily extracted in tea liquor. GABA oolong from Taiwan is semi-oxidized tea, which contains a high percentage of Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, which effects on the nervous system. About two weeks prior to plucking, GABA oolong leaves are partially shaded, which causes increased production of glutamic acid. During the oxidation-phase of production, all oxygen is replaced with nitrogen gas, whose presence causes the glutamic acid to be converted to Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid.